About Stefani Goerlich
Stefani is an expert in working with Gender, Relationship, and Sexually Diverse folks as well as religious minorities and has over 15 years experience in supporting survivors of domestic and sexual trauma.
Stefani has worked with high-risk young people, commercial sex workers, and survivors of human trafficking. She is currently in private practice in Metro Detroit, Michigan, where she offers Sex, Relationship and Mental Health therapy to members of the GSRD community, their partners, and their families.
Stefani earned a Masters in Social Work from Wayne State University, where she specialized in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, completed her Post-Graduate Certificate in Sex Therapy at the University of Michigan (where she is on the teaching faculty of the Sexual Health Certificate Program) and holds a PhD in Clinical Sexology.
Stefani is a Member Of...
- The American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT)
- The Society for Sex Therapy and Research (SSTAR)
- The Association for the Treatment and Prevention of Sexual Abuse (ATSA)
- The International Association of Pyschosexual Therapists (IAPST)
- The National Organization of Forensic Social Workers (NOFSW)
- The National Assocation of Social Workers (NASW)
Listen to the latest episode of the Securing Sexuality Podcast Here: